The Abdel Hadi Abdullah Al-Qahtani & Sons
Farms was established in 1954 in Riyadh and subsequently
with the passage of time expanded to Dammam and Abha as well. It
covers the following activities:
1. Production of Grain Crops:
Wheat, of which the Farm plants 500 - 700 hectares annually as well
as Barley, Elymus Arenarius (for the first time in the Arabian Peninsula)
and Maize - Corn (both white and yellow).
2. Production of Fodder, Sugar and Oil Production Corps:
Medicago sativa, Rodhes grass, Fodder-beet, Sugar cane and beet,
Peanut, Sun rose (Helianthemum) and Sesame.
3. Palm Trees:
At this first stage, about 20 tons of special (high quality) dates
are produced annually (local types include Khlass - Sukkari -Barhhi
- Wannan and Rothana). This quantity will be doubled in the coming
4. Equatorial Fruits:
of citrus fruits, annona (equatorial fruit), various types of papaya
and special types of grapes.
5. Livestock Production:
1. Breeding of pedigree horses (Arabian Horses)
2. Breeding and fattening of sheep and camel.
3. Culturing and production of local domesticated birds (such as
chicken, pigeons - ducks - quails and turkeys).
4. Farming of Nile cichlid and most fresh water fishes.
H. AI-Qahtani & Sons Farms
P.O. Box: 61
Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
00966 1 6540153
00966 1 6540488